Databases Beginning with D
- Digital Commons Network
- The Digital Commons Network brings together free, full-text scholarly articles from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide.
- Digital Karl Barth Library
- The first major online collection of Karl Barth's works
- Disabilities Resources & Chronic Illnesses Online Databases
- Information on condition-specific support services and resources for people with chronic illnesses and disabilities.
- Digital Library of Protestant Texts
- A uniquely exhaustive resource for historians, theologians, political scientists, and sociologists
studying the religious and social upheavals of the 16th and 17th centuries
- Dissertations & Theses
- Records for virtually every American dissertation accepted at an accredited institution since 1861.
Full text 1997-present
Return to Databases