Databases Beginning with G
- Gale/Cengage Databases
- List of available databases from Gale/Cengage
- Gale Directory Library
- a variety of directory products that particular libraries can choose from. Use it to search, sort and export information from both current
directory editions as well as prior editions that are maintained as searchable backfiles. Multiple directories can be cross-searched or users can mine individual
directories for the particular kinds of data they contain, such as financial information for companies, circulation figures for publications, and much more.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- A database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library,
but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7.
- General Business File ASAP
- Access to a combination of broker research reports, trade publications, newspapers, journals and company directory listings with full text and images available.
- Global Issues In Context
- Offers international viewpoints on a broad spectrum of global issues, topics, and current events. Featured are hundreds of
continuously updated issue and country portals that bring together a variety of specially selected, highly relevant sources for analysis of social,
political, military, economic, environmental, health, and cultural issues.
- Global Road Warrior
- Comprehensive travel, cultural, demographic, business, government, tourism information and much more.
- Google Scholar
- The first time that you use Google Scholar, you need to set your library preferences. On the Google Scholar homepage, go to Scholar Preferences. At Library Links, use the browse feature and type in Indiana Wesleyan University.
Add those link and then save the preferences.
- Index, abstracts and full text of articles covering all aspects of human impact on the environment
- Grove Art Online
- See Oxford Art Online
Return to Databases