Databases Beginning with M
- MagillOnLiterature Plus
- Literary works, reviewed critical analyses, brief plot summaries, biographies and author essays.
- Magill's Medical Guide
- Authoritative medical reference information on a wide variety of topics.
- MAS Ultra School Edition
- Designed specifically for high school libraries. Contains full text a popular magazines, full text reference books, biographies, primary source documents and images of photos, maps and flags.
- Mergent Archives
- Mergent Archives is an online database providing you with access to a vast, indexed collection of corporate and industry related documents. Containing more than 180,000 documents covering over 100 countries and industries, Mergent Archives uses a reliable and easy to navigate system designed to meet your historical research needs.
- Mergent Intellect™
- Powered by Hoover's™, a Dun & Bradstreet Solution, Mergent Intellect is a flexible web-based application that features a deep collection of worldwide business information that enables companies to generate insightful business intelligence. Mergent Intellect offers access private and public U.S and international business data, industry news, facts and figures, executive contact information, the ability to access industry profiles and much more.
- Masterfile Premier
- Multidisciplinary database designed specifically for public libraries.
- McClatchy-Tribune Collection
- Ninety-day archive of hundreds of newspapers,updated daily.
- MEDLINE Complete
- MEDLINE provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE uses MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) indexing with tree, tree hierarchy, subheadings and explosion capabilities to search citations from over 5,400 current biomedical journals.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- Contains full text information about and reviews of all English-language standardized tests covering educational skills, personality, vocational aptitude, psychology, and related areas as included in the printed Mental Measurements Yearbooks Includes Tests in Print (TIP) which serves as a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language.
Microsoft Computer eBook Collection
- Largest collection of FREE Microsoft eBooks ever, including: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Office 2013, Office 365, Office 2010, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, Lync 2013, System Center, Azure, Cloud, SQL Server, and much more.
- Middle Search Plus
- Full text for popular magazines for middle and jr. high school research.
- Military & Government Collection
- Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government. Offers a
thorough collection of periodicals, academic journals and other content.
- Military and Intelligence Collection
- A custom collection of over 400 journals, covering all aspects of the past and current state of
military affairs. Key subjects include socioeconomic effects of war, governmental policies, the structure
of armed forces, and many more.
- Military and Intelligence Database
- This collection is composed of content from over 400 journals, which covers all aspects of the past and current state of military affairs. Key subjects covered include: socioeconomic effects of war, governmental policies, the structure of armed forces, and many more.
- MLA International Bibliography
- Index to books and articles on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics.
Return to Databases