Databases Beginning with N
National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Administered by the Office of Justice Programs. U.S. Department of Justice.
Nations of the World
- Country profiles and statistics for business research
- Includes more than 860 full-text newspapers, providing more than 35 million full-text articles. In addition, the database features more than 857,000 television and radio news transcripts.
and Allied Health Collection
- Covers Nursing; Allied health; Physical therapy; Occupational therapy; Cytology; Histology; Physiology;
Anatomy; Gerontology; Geriatrics; Orthopedics; Traumatology; Radiology; Diagnostic imaging; Nuclear medicine;
Nutrition; Dietetics; Dental hygiene; Rehabilitation; Nuclear medicine. Includes Evidence-Based Resources
from the Joanna Briggs Institute.
- Provides instant access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials. Includes nearly
400 health/medical journals, hundreds of pamphlets, over 700 health-related videos from partner Healthology,
Inc., and articles from 2,200 general interest publications in addition to a broad collection of Gale/Cengage
reference titles. Material contained in this Resource Center is intended for informational purposes
Return to Databases