Databases Beginning with S
- SAGE Journals Online
- SAGE Journals Online is the delivery platform that provides online access to the full text of
individual SAGE journals in Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science, Technology and Medicine.
- SAGE Knowledge SAGE eBooks
- SAGE Knowledge is the ultimate social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty.
- Salem Health
- Online access to award-winning titles from Salem health reference, including Complementary & Alternative Medicine,
Infectious Diseases and Conditions, Psychology and Mental Health, Magill's Medical Guide, Cancer, and Genetics and Inherited Diseases.
- Salem Reference
- Online access to award-winning titles from Salem reference, including topics in Literature, History, Science, Health and Careers.
- Science Direct Health and Life Sciences
- Indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books,
research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics,
online information retrieval, information management and more.
- Science In Context
- Gale/Cengage Science in Context is an engaging online experience for those seeking contextual information on
hundreds of today's most significant science topics. The new solution merges Gale/Cengage's authoritative
reference content with full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, experiments, images, videos, audio
files and links to vetted websites organized into a user-friendly portal experience.
- Science Reference Center
- A research database providing easy access to a wealth of full-text, science-oriented content. Designed to meet student researcher's needs, Science Reference Center contains full text for hundreds of science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals and other reliable sources. In addition, the database includes a vast collection of images from sources such as UPI, Getty, NASA, National Geographic and the Nature Picture Library.
- Short Story Index (H.W. Wilson)
- Provides detailed indexing for hundreds of thousands of short stories, this database is an essential resource for readers seeking short stories by author or genre, and for those researching the body of work of a particular literary figure.
- Small Business Reference Center
- This database offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as the necessary tools and instructions to address a wide-range of small business topics. In addition, it provides business videos, a help and advice section, and information on how to create business plans.
- Small Business Resource Center
- Search this database to learn how to start, finance or manage your small business. Resources include sample business plans, how to guides, articles and websites.
- Social Sciences Full Text
- Social Sciences Full Text provides sources covering a wide array of subjects, including addiction studies, ethics, public welfare, urban studies and more. Covering the latest concepts, theories and methods from both applied and theoretical aspects of the social sciences, this full-text resource provides access to the most important English-language social science journals.
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- SSRN is devoted to the rapid worldwide dissemination of research and is composed of a number of specialized research networks.
- Sociological Abstracts
- International literature of sociology - journal articles, books, dissertations, etc.
- SPORTDiscus with Full Text
- The world's most comprehensive source of full text for sports & sports medicine journals, providing full text for 550 journals
indexed in SPORTDiscus. This authoritative file contains full text for many of the most used journals in the SPORTDiscus index - with no embargo.
With full-text coverage dating back to 1985, SPORTDiscus with Full Text is the definitive research tool for all areas of sports & sports medicine literature.
- SocINDEX with Full Text
- High-quality sociology research database with millions of records dating back to 1908.
- Springer Link
- Springer Link provides access to scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols and reference works.
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage (Capital IQ)
- Features Standard & Poor's market investment news, including market snapshot, company quote, equity indexes page,
the Outlook's market insight, S & P stock picks and pans, economic calendar, economic insight, industry in focus, Industry surveys,
and Stovall's sector watch.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Organizes scholars from aroung the in philosophy and related disciplines to create and maintain an up-to-date reference work.
Return to Databases