Too little information?
To locate more information:
- In the best records you have found, select
the SHOW SIMILAR items. Pick the subject that best meets your needs, and
examine the records under that subject.
- In the best records you have found, examine
the words in the article titles and subjects. Do a WORDS search using the best
word(s) from these.
- Do a WORDS search with similar terms joined
For example: (medical or health) and
- In the WORDS search or in the LIMIT option,
use * to truncate
For example: medic*
finds medicade, medical, medicine, etc.
- In TITLE, SUBJECT, or AUTHOR searches, use
truncation to retrieve words with alternate endings
For example: medicine
finds titles such as medicine, medicine in america, medicine and the mind.
If you have questions, ask library staff for